Originally posted on 07/15/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Media deal huge for wrestling, they are going to be a part of the mass liquidity now. Wonderful stock, can't buy them all. Might buy that one, but I like the idea of using the units of cash to trade options, but of course it's best if you already own the underlying stock. But buying 100s of shares of these stocks, just for daily and weekly trading, gets so expensive.

I want to divide the risk attacking into segments, but doing both sports and stocks can be draining. It's all day and all night, money never sleeps anymore.

These sports issues are settling later and later, pushing us into the next day in some time zones. It matters.

We need the bankroll, or business, to make residuals to then pump into trading.

It's time to start playing like the wealthy and setting up the accounts like the wealthy, and thinking like the wealthy; more than I already have, even though I am not wealthy. It's time to branch out and get there.

The daily is such a grind.

Doves, are you using an apple device? Can you facetime? Or maybe skype? Just what are you doing where you are doing what you are doing?

Are you working markets or IT? Or both? Are you reading the CFL thread? Are you seeing what is happening?

The problem with that thread is that anyone new could be totally lost. It's based on so many principles I laid down in the first, highly successful, CFL thread. In fact it was too successful for a poster at SBR for sure. But it only made sense to those following the story. I can't keep typing the same things over and over (for new readers), but that's what the market offers for the regular contributors.

I'm teaching something by example for those seeking to pick up what I'm putting down.
founder of Turtle and Valiant Associates. we specialize in event driven trading.

we take care of our clients

plenty of assets under management as well