Originally posted on 07/10/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
Not sure I would agree with that. I remember distinctly when the argument about the pay of the US Women's Soccer Team vs the Men's came up, several SJWs were pointing out how the women's team is clearly more successful than the men's due to better success on the world stage (which is true really as the women have won the world cup multiple times while the men never have). But then many of those SJWs were further concluding based on the aforementioned fact that the women's team would beat the men's team if they played against each other (mega LOL) so they should get equal/better pay due to that as well.

Whatever anyone's argument might be in regards to the pay issue, if you say something as stupid as the US women's soccer team would beat the men's, I'm curious how you expect anyone to take anything else you say seriously. If you actually believe that, then you are dumb enough that your opinion is irrelevant. If you don't believe it and are just saying that as a way to bolster your position, well then you still are pretty dumb if you think saying something so ridiculous is going to make people more inclined to listen to your other opinions/arguments.

In any case, if there are SJWs silly enough to make arguments like the one above, pretty sure there are going to be some out there who are willing to touch this one too!
There are definitely some dumb ass people out there. The USWNT had an exhibition game against the FC Dallas youth U-15 boys team and got smashed 5-2. Can you imagine a game against ANY men's national team on earth? It would be 15-0 minimum.