Originally posted on 06/22/2018:

Sorry Plaza...hate it for you. I guess your arms were just too short to box with "God."

On the other hand, I think Tony did you a favor. How 5Dimes is listed as an A+ book is beyond me. An egomaniac for an owner combined with undoubtedly the shittiest customer service this side of the Panama Canal. Not to mention the Bitcoin hassle where if you miss one of several verification calls, you have to start the process all over again. They also cannot justify a 36+ hour time frame from initial request to your Bitcoin wallet.

Reduced juice is not worth the bullshit players have to go through at that Mickey Mouse shop. Go to Heritage for the reduced juice, or Bookmaker for the best of the best in every other category. Excellent customer service, one of the few if not the only rewards program in the industry, Bitcoin withdrawals completed in as little as 2-2.5 hours, and just about any event you can imagine can be wagered on.

And no, I'm not a shill for BM. This is just what an all-around excellent product does...the service sells itself with nothing more than word of mouth. Good luck pal!