Originally posted on 06/08/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Well, lawyers for a Penn State arse kisser should be no problem. Molestation U. You would not need them. I could drop you at 400 yards easily. But enough of this Bull S**t. Let's get down to the one thing that we both agree on. There is no doubt that what you consider a large wager to be, and what I consider it to be, are two different things, because I simply have a lot more money at my disposal than anyone else in here has. I think that you would agree that the amount of money you wager should not change the way you wager. The problem is this. Very few people in here wager at all. They post in here just to try and prove to the world that they know what they are talking about. They do not. It is what I call the "TVG Syndrome". If you watch TVG, the Horse Racing channel, you will see many different alleged "experts" giving you their selections on who will win what race. They pick exacta's, trifecta's, pick 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's as well as the more traditional Win, Place, Show and Daily Double wagers. What they DO NOT tell you is the fact that they rarely wager on these plays themselves. If they were honest, they would admit that they would go broke if they did wager on all of the plays they give out.

It is the same thing in here. Many of these guys just shoot their mouths off, hoping for a moment when they can tell the world "I told you so". They do not actually wager. Just mouth off. Now there are people in here who do wager, and are not ashamed to admit how much they wager, be it $10.00 or $100.00. Good for them. They are the honest ones in here. Unfortunately there are not many of them. I use the Betting Spreadsheet so anyone can see who my picks in College Football are, and follow my progress. You can go to: http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ at any time to see who I have wagered on, the odds I took, the shop where my wagers were placed at, and the result. I suggest to anyone claiming to be legitimate to do the same thing. The only people I know of that do that in here is JJ, and a couple of other posters. Now I believe in wagering the same amount of money on every wager I make, so you will see that I just use a "Unit" system to keep track of my wagers. I believe that most people do not use that tool because they are afraid of the truth coming out about them. The truth being that they, like over 85% of the other players, are losers in the long run.

Now you may agree with this, or you may just laugh it off and start mouthing off again. If you want to start some serious college football discussions in here, and knock off the Homer caca and the "know it all" mentality, I am all for that. Very few in here do that. The object is to get rid of the many who just make one sentence statements like: "Team A will win" and do not tell you why. Those statements are useless. Tell us why they will win. Be prepared to defend your position. Never EVER cry about bad breaks, officiating, or any thing else when your team loses. You have NEVER seen me make excuses for a loss. The ONLY reason why you, myself, or anyone else loses a wager is because we took the wrong side. Only a loser with a losers mentality believes that a losing wager was a good wager. Your choice. We can start preparing for the College season now, or continue the off season Bull S**t that is really too prevalent in here. I am as much to blame as others, but I will admit to being a real arse hole some times because I can afford to be one. When you know that you have more than others in real life, it is sometimes hard to be humble. Now I can guarantee you that I do not win more than everyone else does in one season. There is always someone who will have a better record than I will for any particular season. What I WILL guarantee you is that over a period of 5 years, I will win more than 95% of the other bettors. That I guarantee you.
Wow, how did I miss this? I literally just came. Thank you, Bigdaddy, for exposing and humiliating all these FRAUDS on this site who wish they had a FRACTION of a PERCENTAGE of the wealth you have amassed over your highly successful lifetime.

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to hearing you break down some games for us this year brother. Honestly I'm not worthy (no one on this site is), but if you'd be willing to throw a peon a bone, I'd be really intrigued to hear your thoughts.

Better yet, if you could give me just one pick tonight (any sport), or tomorrow, or Sunday, whatever... I would just like to be as successful as you brother, and the only way I can think to do that is by following you. Following you to the promised land. Following you wherever those strong arms take me.

Please, whether our of pity, or charity, or even spite... give me a winner brother. I need a professional to follow. I am done with the clowns and impostors.