Originally posted on 05/28/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
Every piece of shit team you just wasted time on , as well as I copying would've beat The Al Horford Celtics into obvilion.
Like how you did pick the last year , please go back to the 1st and actually each teams roster , they play nightly to actually get the chance to get there .
Cavs know it's so bad they don't give a fukk about home throughout , means nothing in the shitty east .
Celtic team this year will go down Top 5 all time in your book .
These guys are pussies now , you bitched a solid hr about officiating in the in game thread , own it , it's built off bitch style basketball .
So 2 Olympians is now garbage , very interesting . Horford will go down as an all time great .
Like LeBron but the East is a joke , anyone claiming otherwise is lying to themselves .
You are too old to admit the truth. Players today are better than the old days. They are bigger, stronger and faster. They shoot at a better clip, they dribble better, they defend better, despite the bullshit notion that they were better defenders 30 years ago. No they weren't. Guys just weren't better offensively. Technology is better today, analytics wasn't even an understanding back then. Go look back at old videos for yourself. Guys played under the damn rim back then. They did not take the same contact these guys take night in and night out. Sure, I tell my kids that the old school basketball was better but it's a lie to make them play harder, just like walking 5 miles to school in the snow.