Originally posted on 05/24/2018:

I have some suggested badges to help newbies learn whose who around here.

Malcontent badge - these guys will complain and about every free contest and promotion offered, but mainly the poker promos

Chihuahua badge - these guys argue with and insult each other endlessly. When one of them comments in a thread, you might as well saloon it immediately because they will go back and forth for pages and cause most posters to not even read it because they don't want to sift through the pages of garbage

Attention caterpillar badge - these guys guarantee their picks and make outrageous claims about bet sizes and personal wealth, usually sprout wings and fly away after a few losses

Captain Hindsight badge - these guys rarely post picks of their own but instead just mock other posters after their pick loses (I probably fall into this category sometimes)

King Midas badge - everything they touch goes bad, they pick -300 or higher favorites live betting up huge and their teams still manage to blow it

Inferiority Complex badge - these guys only post about politics and take it very seriously

Mystery Machine badge - these guys seem to mainly post losers, but their spreadsheets show they are up big

Inspector Clouseau badge - these guys are serious detectives with plenty of time on their hands and usually channel that into dissecting mystery machines' spreadsheets

Word vomit badge - these guys avg 100 posts a day, mostly by commenting nonsense on everyone's threads

Season Vet/Verified badge - these guys are troopers, they've been here for years and have season long threads and/or spreadsheets for their daily picks. They may have bad streaks sometimes, but they're in it for the long haul rather than for a few compliments. They are not afraid of going through rough patches, and their records have withstood even the toughest clouseaus

Feel free to comment any more suggested badges you may have. I thought of this while waiting for my addy to kick in so I can study for the last cpa exam and now realize I may have gotten a little carried away.

Cheers