Originally posted on 05/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
You are merely masking the real problem. The US has a gun problem. Every country in the world knows the US has a problem but our own damn citizens won't admit it. We have too many guns (more than people). Guns don't kill people, dumb ass people kill people and we have TOO MANY dumb ass people. Dumb ass people + Too many guns = epidemic. There's only 2 solutions. Less dumb ass people and less guns. Everything else is bullshit. Sure, have a metal detector in front of the school and someone will shoot the kids up as they walk up to the metal detector. There is no defense for a dumb ass. You cannot defend dumb, sick fukks.
I'm in favor of more control.. I'm a responsible gun owner myself.. Limit gun sales per house hold I'm in favor of.. Hell I might even give up my gun if I was re-assured all criminals didn't have them in the US.. Illegal guns on the street you can't regulate and get rid of..

Banning all guns won't happen.. A good start would be - Banning all Assault riffles, stop selling them, up the age limit on gun sales, harsher screening.. Implement harsher and even stiffer gun laws for illegal gun possession charges.

If the gun laws got EXTREMELY harsh that will be a game changer as well.. If some thug is caught in possession of an illegal non registered stolen gun in public that's an automatic life sentence in every State especially if it's used in a crime.. Thugs would really think twice about packing then for sure..