Originally posted on 05/13/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
There is absolutely no way that you have any real money to your name. I can tell that about you right now just by talking to you in a simple conversation. You have absolutely no reading comprehension whatsoever in that simple minded walnut-sized brain of yours.

Absolutely nowhere in that post did I say that it was not important to me. I said it was the LEAST

important thing on my mind.

And then I said later in life I would focus more on appreciating assets you dumb fukk.

No I will absolutely not challenge you in anything because it would be a complete waste of time just listening to the way that you talk you have absolutely no reading comprehension at all. This is got to be a joke because like I said there's absolutely no way that you have any kind of real money to your name unless you got lucky and hit the lotto or something which I highly doubt. Because from what you had previously stated, you were doing grunt work before you injured your back you fukking lemming
Thats what I thought. You're already my bitch.

So I'm gonna sum up this thread

You started crying someone hit and run you for worthless points

You won't donate a c note which pays for itself and is for a good cause

Your not interested in any real long term appreciating assets because your young.

You post photoshopped screenshots of a bank account to impress people on the internet

Would rather invest your money in gold and video games instead of real estate or stocks long term appreciating assets

I'm the fake one here but I call you out and you won't accept my challenge.

Yet I'm the idiot here

See you at the bash since you live in vegas then since im the fake guy here and 2 days after I get home from vegas will be in the bahamas for labor day weekend.

Oh and owning fedex ground routes is owning a business and I had a couple of them with people working for me.