Originally posted on 04/12/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Enough of this caca. Let's face it. Many of the alleged "players" in here are air bettors. They are the losers in life. They have to seek recognition inhere because no one in the real world gives a caca about them. They are the little cowards who talk a great game behind their computers, but would get the caca kicked out of them if they dare try anything they boast about in real life. Now we have the rest of you people who, with one exception, are too chicken s**t to post your records. That exception is JJ, who, like myself, uses the SBR Spread Sheet to post his picks. That spreadsheet is easily accessible to ANYONE who wants to see it. The amazing thing is that JJ is one of the worst 'cappers in here.

I wager more on one game that 50 of you losers combined. I also do what I say I am going to do. If you do not use this simple tool that SBR provides for you, you are a chicken s**t. Plain and simple. You are afraid to put your money where your mouth is. I will not put up with your crap posts in here. Either get yourself a Spreadsheet and be accountable, or keep your worthless mouths shut. I have called some of the phonies that used to post in this forum. The key word is "USED", because those dumb bastardo's do not post in here any more. Now ladies, either start using a spreadsheet, or just shut the hell up.
It so funny you talk about frauds and cowards when you the biggest one I've ever seen on any forum. Nothing but a pussy blowhard nobody gives 2 fukks about here or out in the world. You ain't ever whipped nobody's ass, you ain't ever killed nobody, you don't know jack shit yet you come on here and run your roosterlicker like you have seen and done it all, just stop, nobody believes a word you say. Even more hilarious you think typing imaginary numbers into the spreadsheet somehow means anything, you can lie on that just as easily as you do with every post you try to portray yourself as tough or even funnier "sharp". This a great place for frauds like you to play imagination land.