Originally posted on 05/03/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Me too. Anyone can say whatever they want, I'll stick w I find it impossible to compare. Defense was much tougher when Jordan played, now the rules all geared to it being incredibly easy for the offensive player so how can anyone really say? Not to mention they just very different players. I'm good with knowing I saw the best 2 players probably ever, I have no desire to order them.
I use to see Jordan play in person back in the day. He was just a different player than Lebron. Jordan was possessed. He was intent on winning. Lebron is more calculating, he'll rest/take off plays in order to have something left in the tank later. I tell my kids that Jordan is still the greatest but Lebron is quickly approaching. Jordan didn't have the 3 pointer, nor this mid range fade away but Lebron didn't dunk in traffic like Jordan would on 2 or 3 guys. I'm starting to change my opinion and say that Jordan and Lebron are 1a and 1b. 2 transcendent guys of which we may never ever see again. Both guys did thing that I came away saying... WTF? How the hell did he do that?

I think it demeans either one of them to put either down. They both are the greatest, no doubt.