Originally posted on 04/30/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
Never, ever, trusted Bitcoin transactions and when I do take it as a casual buy/sell, it seems I inter into that paranoid state of mind again, because of this: [and certainly not the first time]
FRIDAY 11 AM, April 26
Example: I keep freshly updated an the latest value of Bitcoins and I knew it was floating around 9,300 plus, even 9,400 plus later, when I made up my mind to dive in again--only because this is the preferred method chosen by our members. And it seems they cannot stop bragging how great and fast this method is.

So, I again dived in, thinking it would be at least 9200/9300 when I sold my shares. Since I had noticed that value was definitely rising on a sharp rise before that selloff, had me feeling confident I would at least break even on this value when I finally do see what it sold for.
Here's the bizarre facts, of course, my personal bizarre facts.
Sold at 9128.11. Saturday the 28th at 1:21 AM.
And what was the value later that night, say 2 or 3 hours later? I do believe it was hitting the 9300 to 9400? Maybe higher? Of course here the value is at present: 9374.

A coincidence? Nah, and don't try to convince my now cemented paranoid mind, because I am good at math.

* Any real pro's would like to chime in with their expertise when dealing with Bitcoins?
your strategy seems to be to buy high and sell low. i would avoid doing this.