Originally posted on 04/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Nice post Snowball and thanks for the links. Hopefully some these conspiracy idiots will read some of Dave's writing and see his photography and realize the man's passion as a true nature lover.
What he wrote is deep, but my reason for posting it and the other link, a woman he corresponded with,
Is that the language fits the mold of a person who would escape and make a new beginning.
Of course I have no idea if that is true or not, but...
Quote:
It is in taking a path beyond established targets that you begin the journey of yourself, a path whose first steps may appear as though on the way to a “Where”, but as you venture will almost magically turn into as much a “Who”, person and place becoming one. When you feel something inside of yourself growing with each step, and your developing senses appreciating what surrounds the path even more, then you are on the verge of the most important discovery you can make, and any notions of maps can be discarded. Your path has no end, for both you and Nature are constantly evolving, and it is in that trust of Nature that you can place yourself, and explore the labyrinths ahead filled with the joy of anticipation, instead of trepidation.
Read it all: https://www.ecopsychology.org/the-he...nes/#more-1258

Whatever happened, lost or not lost, alive or not, I will pray for his soul to be at peace tonight.