Originally posted on 04/14/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
have u ever made 1 post saying something nice about somebody or being positive so much hate
I say plenty of positive things to positive people. but if you're a fuk'in racist clown like Jibby, or a piece of shit non pro noob posting whore who attacks SBR Pros saying childish imature shit about someone's mom like ikid2pussfacegroove, bring it on m'fer cause I'll stay on your ass like stink on shit!

Go read this ikid2douche's posts. This asswipe non pro noob has been here less than 3 months and continuously attacks and spouts hateful shit to long time SBR Pros here. Don't fuk'in show up on our site think'in you're gonna attack Pros who've been here for years, and not incur the wrath from other SBR pros who support this site and shouldn't have to put up with his shit. In fact, he should've already been banned, and I suspect it's coming soon for this clown loser.

Bottom line is, we all talk trash around here and most of it is good natured ribbing. This is a gambling site so you better have a thick skin and yeah sometimes players get frustrated over a loss or some other bullshit and need to vent. But if you go over the fuk'in line and think mods or respected pros here are not gonna react, you are sadly mistaken.

Just ask sourtwist, this jack wad viciously attached Shari unprovoked and was just recently let back on after a 2 year ban. Shari was even kind enough to welcome him back. But do you think sourtwist had the balls to man up and apologized for the the hateful shit he said to her? No he didn't, so fuk him. If I occasionally toss out a comment to this idiot, he fuk'in knows why.

I get along and communicate respectfully with many posters here, evident by my 10 year Pro membership on our site. I love sports and gambling and will gladly chat with you all day long about anything. But if you're here to spread your racist agenda, troll respected posters and attention whore up the forum with stupid redundant shit, a lot of us are gonna call you out on it.