Originally posted on 04/10/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
Hi David,

With the Warriors all wrapped up for the 2nd seed and nothing to lose or gain and if the Jazz wins tonight they will clinch at least the fourth seed in the West. What’s your thoughts of adding Utah ML on the Wizards and Mets parlay?
That one is tricky. I am not sure how Steve Kerr plays this, because he has been adamant about how poorly his team has been playing, and in the 3 games that Durant/Green/Thompson have played together over the past week they have allowed 124.7 PP100 on defense (that count is when all 3 are on the court). So with this being the last game, is there legit work to do?

Second, Kerr might have a sense of purpose. A win tonight would set the Warriors up against the Trail Blazers in the 2nd round (assumes Portland wins the first round #3 vs. #6), and likely pit Houston against the OKC/Utah winner. I believe that would be the most favorable path all the way around for GS. Does Kerr also view it that way? I don't know, but he is a pretty shrewd guy. I will relish the opportunity to see how this one plays out, but will not be financially involved.