Originally posted on 04/05/2018:

Massive props to Max for taking this one on a short notice. He just became one of my favorite fighters by doing so. Even though I love Khabib, I think he had no right to say that Max is fighting for money and not legacy. In my opinion, to be a baddest man on a planet does not require a perfect score. It'sa about a mentality. Being prepared to fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. Exactly what Holloway has been doing.

Talking about Rose's zen approach. She's overplaying it a little bit. You can't give same type of answer on a pre-fight press conference. Being yourself, trees, roots, nature, bla bla bla... Not a place to talk about it in that type of extent, because it starts to seem fake.
Think Joana wins this one. But Schaub had a good point when talking to Rogan about this one. She did very little to own her mistakes after the previous loss and was putting most of the blame on her team. That's a red flag.

Chiesa vs Pettis is getting overlooked on this card. Pettis a former champion just cannot afford to lose this one, because he will become completely irrelevant in this division.