Originally posted on 12/26/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
Only a mods bitch sucks mod dick . Hurry go check over there. They're talking about you.

Vitterd
Banned
Join DateOct 2010
Always other posters fault. He posts false records and gets called out he claims that his record on "other sites" should count because he is having a "good year". Quote from Vitterd when he gets busted for falsifying his record:

Weird people. Yes, I’m 6-9 here....never said otherwise. But I’m not gonna act like it’s a losing year.....that would be silly. I actually bet, I’m aware that many at these places do not.

Guy is too stupid to realize that the "fat ass, racist, nazi, kkk and small dicked mods" that he despises because they ran him off, may be one of the mods that will be monitoring his posts here one day soon. That's one way to get rid of him. Beaten and battered he eventually will either stop posting or find another home that will take him in.....until he becomes such a liability that the mods at his new home boot him.....pretty much the story of "cyber Vit's" life.

Another scam he runs is challenging people to bet him on his "fantasy life". Yet no one has ever met or talked with this guy. No one knows anything about this guy and he wants to send info to a mod who has no idea who this kid is. That's his "out" when questioned about his many, many lies....an air bet. Making a bet that no one could possibly verify...sure vit, sure. You are one shameless dude or dudette...no one knows.

Glad you found a home, although it will be short term, you provide no value other than drama. No contests, no sponsor support..nothing. Enjoy it while you can because like every other site you have been a member, it will not last long.