Originally posted on 12/02/2017:

Good question kid and no question is dumb or stupid,if you want to know. I bet a ton of totals in all sports and about 80% of the time,it's the under.( a story for another day) In college hoops,what I do,is to figure out where the 1st half should be priced and go from there. Get the game total, subtract by 8 and divide by two This is important: - 8 then divide by 2 ! For example a game with a total of 148...will have a 1st half total of 70.About 90% of the time,it will be 69,69.5 or 70! When the 1st half total deviates from there,then there may be an oppty. Also,no matter how many points are scored in the 1st half....the 2nd half will be priced at +10 points of were the 1st was priced. I think this was what banker was talking about. Now this 2nd half @ +10 , will happen about 90% of the time, and where that deviates: + / - points,there may be an oppty. So for myself ,if a game has a total of 128 and a 1st half total of 57.5..(not 60) I will consider to go under! But everything is relative...if a game is priced at 168 and a 1st half price of 77.5..I will not
consider it...............Hey guys this is a long explanation,too long for one post...Got a idea,whoever is interested on this topic. Tomorrow,go over the college hoops totals and we can shoot idea's around! ?