Originally posted on 12/02/2017:

All I'm trying to do is give other posters another place to wager at.... that saves in the long run. I don't think anyone should be paying -110 or -108 etc. Everyone should be with a book that's very low Vig. I think the best book out there that converts BTC to USD is Heritage Sports... on their -105 package.

But... this Fairlay is a real special book. I got knocked out of the Pinnacle era years back... and was very disappointed. For some reason... I made the most gains with Pinnacle. Call it whatever you want... psychological??? I have no clue. But, I haven't lost yet at Fairlay. I love it! Every player needs an advantage... they need luck.... I mean... we wager to win right? lol

Ok... so we had one poster who had an issue with a PO from Fairlay. If you're uneasy with a large bankroll there.... then ask for a PO every night... or every 2-3 days. Don't leave your funds in there.

Everyone should at least log into Fairlay... check it out... look at the lines... look at the low vig... and try it out.

Been doing this for 20+ years... you need to stay with a book that you feel comfortable with.... you need all the advantages. Yes, I'm superstitious at times.