Originally posted on 11/21/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
Anyone has the right to protest. However, no one has the "right" to run your employers business in the ground. The employer has the right to put a stop to it while it is during the process of employment. However, in this case, the employers had to pick between their employees and their customers and they picked the wrong side.

By now, every player knows there are a lot of Americans who find their kneeling to be disrespectful. By continuing to do so, then they mean to show that disrespect. Once you know your actions are found to disrespectful and you keep doing them, then you obviously mean to disrespect those people. It's plain and simple. And the NFL as a business entity is the one who is going to pay the price for it as well as all these college athletes who dreams of making it to the NFL are being crapped upon by a bunch of selfish people. I feel sorry for all those college boys.
owners didn't choose between players and fans, they chose between players and small percentage of inbread, bible thumping, mouth breathers that been lead to believe their whole lives their worthless opinion somehow matters more than others. SIMPLE AS THAT. The sooner these clan members get it through their racist little brains that nobody cares you feel disrespected the better.

The arrogance of anyone that has the nerve to claim "once someone knows I don't like something and they continue to do it is a sign of disrespect". Lmfao. i find your garbage opinion to offend me to the core. now that you know this to be the case continuing to post is a blatant sign of disrespect to me! (Unreels how this works, I could be wrong!).

So anyways seeing how all you in-bread, bible thumping, good ol boys (and girls) have been put on notice that I find your post to be completely disrespectful, I'm sure you will all be good not posting as clearly ya'll don't think you should be entitled to disrespect another American as you don't think the players should be allowed to do anything you don't approve of.. thanks in advance