dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

The liberal media is absolutely disgusting : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 10/03/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    This is what I am talking about. The psycho in this case broke the law multiple times with the guns. Don't let the facts get in the way of your idiocy. Now people are getting blamed for hurricanes as well. How can anything constructive get done with lunacy like this???

and I didn't blame people for hurricanes either. you are a true idiot maggiethedog. my point was the new normal (not really that new either) but we can expect huge storm surges as a result of hurricanes. And that is beyond a doubt due to climate change. Every scientist will verify that.

same is true with common sense gun control, it won't happen. and that again was my point, this again will be the new normal in our country. We will witness these tragedies until the nation is united for common sense measures. But the idiots will stifle that too.

you are a dishonest lad dog boy, you twist words, you deal in half truths and you are simply annoyingly stupid

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I already have proven this post is a complete lie yet someone nominates it. Liberal logic.