Originally posted on 09/24/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
This is a sport. A god damn escape from the daily B.S.. why are these dumb penetrate players and broadcasters shoving this shit down our throats. If I wanted to watch news I would turn on the news. What the penetrate are these ass clowns protesting anyway? It seems all of these protests are the problem.
Did it ever dawn on you that they are protesting people like you? Why don't we compile some of the comments in this thread, let alone this forum. Most of you Protest Whiners (that's what you are) have zero respect for people that are not like you. You disrespect athletes, especially black athletes because you don't have respect for people of color either. In your book, they are thugs, monkeys, dummies, that should not have the right to an opinion nor the right to vote because they don't agree with you. You claim to be a Patriot but you whine against the protesters which is not Patriotic by definition. No one is shoving anything down your throat. I didn't hear one anthem today but still saw a bunch of games. If your life has been destroyed over what a few guys do for a couple minutes in a 4 hour sporting event, than you are soft.