Originally posted on 08/28/2017:

Wassup Guys, last year we had a thread going that started mid season, so I decided to get this going before week 1 so we can have some discussions and all try to help each other win and survive each week.

I have 4 entries this year and I'm going to have 2 entries where I pick all 17 weeks up front and 2 I will go week by week.

I haven't locked in any picks yet but here's what Week 1 is looking like

NE -7.5 over KC. NE is going to be popular pick every week. Will they win this game...probably, but will I use them for eliminator week 1. ABSOLUTELY NOT. They have home games to bills, miami, and jets. Take advantage of that easy week later in the season

ATLANTA -7 at Bears. Now 1 rule of thumb I have for eliminator is to avoid ROAD teams. So based on that rule, I won't touch this game, but it's certainly an option for some people.

PITTSBURGH -9 over Browns. Again, this is road game scenario. Browns speak for themselves and always a common team people will pick against. Big Ben on the road the last 2 years has been pretty bad just FYI.

CAROLINA -6 over SF. Another road game. Questionable on Cam Newton and health.

Those are spreads 6 points or above. Some games don't have lines yet and week 1 has tons of spreads 3 points of less.

I'll be coming back to this of course in the next week or so, but wanted to throw this out to start the season.

Good luck to everyone and let's make this a profitable thread for those involved.