Originally posted on 08/06/2017:

Oh I agree this was a mess. I don't know about the handle comment stuff but agree the number of bets and total amount risked was a surprise when I read it. That really doesn't change things if it is ungradable though. And I do understand it sounds like I stand up for books more than the average bettor but most of the time, like here, There is no one else giving any perspective and sometimes I just have to be the bad guy and try to offer some balance. But also, despite that accusation, I haven't taken a side here at all. All I have said is that it is not obvious the bets should be graded. As I dont think there has been enough information posted in this thread for anyone to be making a definitive finding. I do think BOL is at fault for hanging a prop that was questionable whether it could ever be graded fairly from the start. I dont think they have tried to be evil doing that though. Just didnt think it through fully maybe. I lean toward the OP being paid as the best solution too but it's just not clear enough to be jumping up and down making demands in my mind.

And as far as the sponsor thing. Sure I am not going to rip into a book that supports this site without a very good reason but I don't even know who sponsors what any better than any other poster here. It's not discussed with me. No one from SBR has told me to not be critical of any book or hold back my opinions. My personal opinion of BOL is high. I have seen them treat complaints fairly over and again in the last year or two so I do want to pay that back a little by trying to be understanding when they make calls we dont all agree with I guess. I feel like I am apologizing for my opinion here but I dont want to sound like that, as I still stand by everything I have said fully.