Originally posted on 07/20/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
Looking to place large wagers (3k-4k) this upcoming NFL/CFB season but was limited at 5Dimes. I'm currently using Bookmaker and I heard that they don't limit winners or those on a heater but I want to diversify my book choices so what do you guys recommend? Thanks!

**I am in the US otherwise I would just go to Pinny
Don't know how serious you are about your football betting ,but if you are, talk to a girl named Kristen at Sports Refugees (also Poker Refugees). She has relocated over 500 people so they can access Pinnacle and PokerStars. You should get hooked up with a nice apartment in Costa Rica, play football from September to January through Pinnacle (or whoever you want) while living next to the beach in a great climate, and then move back home in February and if you like it, you can do it every football season. You can stay on a 90 day tourist visit, so you'll only have to leave the country for 3 days once during the season, and you can even get hooked up with other American football bettors and poker players so you have someone to dine with when you're down there. For $1500, they'll get you all set up where all you'll have to do is pay your rent and buy your food.