Originally posted on 07/07/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
been with dimes for many many years. never had a problem with anything. most of the alleged payout problems here lately come from 1st-2nd-3rd time posters.

dimes is the best book out there for the U S. heritage is good but I don't think as good.

in my own experience I have no free contest at 5dimes and I am limited at heritage. both pay me great.

they are the only 2 books I would play at living in the U S.

plenty of other books worth looking at just not for me. and that includes bookmaker. had a payout problem with them years ago , plus the fees for book to book are insane along with assholes for management.
the 'its a first time poster' doesnt make any sense

of coarse its a first time poster, thats one way people find sbr, they have an issue with a book, they search the internet and find sbr and they sign up to ask for help

also you dont get to see the complaints from existing members, especially for 5dimes, there have been reports from existing members about complaints of theirs regarding 5dimes being deleted

also members like kvb in this thread that dont want to post because they expect the post to be deleted or maybe even earn them a ban