Originally posted on 06/19/2017:

I apologize ahead of time for the long post(its my first post), I have been a daily reader for many years.
Im just so completely frustrated guys.....

I can't thank all of you enough for all your contributions to this forum. I gamble on sports as a hobby, without a doubt over the many years I am down money(few years I have done well), but I really enjoy it. I play with only A+ rated books ( not really sure what that means anymore)...

I just want to know Im not the only one completely frustrated with payout options from these A+ rated books.
Im not going to list any of the books names, I just want to give you examples of the issues Ive had over the last few years with some of these A+ rated books. Last year I had one A+ rated book send me 5 checks in a row that where no good, they would call me when the check arrived , to let me know they had to issue me a new check. I had this problem with this book a few times prior to this over the years, but it was here and their ,you let it go as this is how the industry is, but 5 times in a row, that was all I could handle( this same book would make you sign basically a contract if the check was over a certain amount, just putting this in their as that may ring a bell with some players).
A+ huh......

Another A+ rated book, you can deposit as much as you want into this book, fantastic deposit options, but if you get up a large amount of money, your limited to what you can withdrawal, they wont even let you pay for an additional payout to get your money out. Before someone says this is the industry standard 1 payout per 7 days, I could probably accept that, the problem is the 7 days doesnt start till they actually do the payout, so if your waiting 5 days after you request the payout for processing now, your basically at 14 days between payments(getting a max of between 2,500 and 3k out).

Another A+ rated book, almost every FEDEX check payout would get opened by customs arriving from Canada, yeah thats a great feeling when you finally have FEDEX knock at your door with that express envelope covered in "opened for U.S. customs and homeland security tape"........

I love A+ rated books...........

Im trying to stay on that bitcoin train, but even with bitcoin, I have received a few phone calls from my banks "compliance" department about frequent in and out transfers to coinbase. It is very possible I am doing to many transfers between my bank and coinbase, and it is raising a red flag, but its just another "awkward" conversation.

You guys are the best, sorry about the long post and rant