Originally posted on 06/05/2017:

We sent BiteMe an email to let him know his fellow posters were asking how he's doing. He asked us to share his response:

"Firstly, thank you very much for the email... appreciate it. I have been ill and in and out of the hospital for a number of weeks, now. Due to various health reasons, this is the 1st practical chance I've had to respond to your email. I'm currently in the hospital... I hope to return to forum and some semblance of normalcy in a month or so. Hopefully sooner. Please feel free to post this email in that poker forum thread so my forum pals know the current dealio regarding my absence. Or, please feel free to forward email to Opti, Tatddy, beerdog, etc. & other forum pals in that thread -- as I certainly appreciate them asking about my welfare and having my "forum back". I miss the always stellar SBR forum and the motley crew of posters. Again, THANK YOU, for taking the time to drop me an email giving me the heads-up regarding that thread. I will try to chime in there as soon as it becomes practical for my current circumstances." -- Bite