Originally posted on 05/28/2017:

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;26990169]The media has really brain washed a lot of people... Fake ass news.[/QUOTE

i hear ya. I' m not even a cavs fan but these gsw backers are really in love with that team.

Here are the reason why cavs are the play:

people thinks cavs defense sucks, yet they only allow 5.5 points per 100 possessions more than gsw in playoffs. Cavs offense is 5 points better offensively than gsw per 100 poss.
So, for all the superiority of gsw, they are only 0.5 points better than cavs in these playoffs.

Gsw backers really like the spurs sweep. When kawhi was playing, they had a 23 point lead when he left. But, gsw fans are convinced that they would have comeback if Kawhi wasn't injured. So, it's impressive in name only. The spurs starting perimeter is mills, green and Simmon basically for 7/8 of that series.

george hill, the point guard for jazz, averaged 15 pts per game on 47% shooting. He played in only one game in that series.

i'm not saying the cavs beat better teams but if you are trying to convince me that the spurs without Kawhi, jazz without George Hill is that much better than raptors and celtics then you got me.

Cavs played teams who had injured players as well, Lowry and Thomas. But, when they played, they were smoking those teams. Lowry was there for the first 2 games. Thomas was part of 50 points blowout at home.