msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

BetOnline trying to screw me out of $77,000 Slot winnings (claiming technical issue)

Originally posted on 05/05/2017:

Final update. It was a non disclosure agreement like most of you predicted. So can't comment on compensation.

JIBBBY I literally thought I legit won $77K. Was feeling on top of the world for 4 days until I read the email telling me there was a technical error and they confiscated my funds. Did not think there was any glitch. Part of it probably has to do with the slot games these days. It's not the old school 3 reel - bar, cherry, 7's that is easy to read. So many different pay lines now and a bunch of different random symbols in these games that I just press spin and look down at the win amount if something hits.

As I said before I appreciate everyone that took the time to view and comment in this thread. Even the negative comments helped. The power of communities like this make offshore gambling a much safer place.

Nicki
    Nicki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betonline got me for $2500 during this. I told Robert I felt so bad for you, it is not fair what happened. I got a whole $150 for my inconvenience and was screwed out of $2350! I will never put another dime into this site! So sorry this has happened to you.