Originally posted on 05/03/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Jtoler I live in the real world.. I have two eyes and ears.. You are living in your conspiracy world where everything is a lie, believe nothing what you hear or see... You have to read abstract opinionated theory books to seek validation...

Jtoler for the record - I was thinking the same thoughts on Border and Islam when Obama was President.. You weren't reading in with my posts.. I was very displeased in Obama's second term... Obama was very soft and absolutely coasting to save his legacy...

IMMIGRATION - I live in LA California and I saw it turning into Mexico with open borders.. I don't need to say any more..

ISLAM - I saw one million Syrians pour into Europe in the last few years and I saw how it began to change Europe.. Went from no terrorist attacks to many almost over night. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now...

We see what has gone on in the Middle East for thousands of years now.. Wars after holy wars is what happen. Build the wall and deport them all I say!!!... Keep that Muslim crap in check or it will bite you in the asss if you don't....
Fact based not opinion based, corroborated sources. Obama has bombed terrorists, the ones they arnt funding, to smithereens in various countries, I dont recall anyone championing that but if Trump does it then its congratulated. Again you talk about these things but never mention how they came to be, doesnt matter what you think youve seen happened to Europe what matters is how it happened and who's behind it, you seen like most citizens brainwashed that what youre told is the truth, when there is tons of history and present info detailing the opposite, even the evildoers over time admit what theyve done. Ive just never understood when people only concern themselves with effect and never the cause, it just baffles me. If I know an agenda is open borders and it was said it was gonna happen over a decade ago then whatever happens in between to get there is just window dressing, not to be fooled into thinking it spontaneously occurred. But soon enough Trump will play a card even his biggest supporters will have to denounce and thats when the fun will begin.