Originally posted on 04/30/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDeagan View Post
Enlighten me on what I am doing? I told you what I am doing. I called you and all these guys out for saying Montreal Syndicate a scam without actual evidence. I told you that I have their plays and I can determine if they are a scam or not. You already determined that they are scammers, I gave you all the explainations as to why those reasonings are inconclusive and a bunch of guesses and theories. How much more clear explainations do you need?

What are you doing? Look at this thread. You just replied to everyone who had a comment against Montreal Syndicate. That's not normal for someone who is a client of a handicapper to find the need to challenge every post made against that handicapper. Why even take the time? That's the first part.

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU WANT???? Let's see yesterday they released Washington Capitals as -130! Nice try that maybe it was on the Don Best screen at -130 somewhere because they released it early. NOPE! I use Don Best realtime odds and just did a search. It was not at -130 anywhere in the civilized world. Ok that's just YESTERDAY with them...a phony line. It's one thing to shade a line 5 points as a handicapper. It's another to shade it 15 points to a line that was NEVER available. Want the list again....this is only partial too..fake Twitter followers, banning anyone who challenges their records and grading on Twitter, the OKC phony line and grading, the Capitals phony line, the fact they are 0-3 the last two days on actual plays posted before gametime, the fact they are 0-2 on plays posted while the game is underway, the fact they always win the plays we don't see, the rookie posters who come on to defend when their only posts are to defend Montral, this weird buy group that came about. The main thing being we have yet to see any winning performance from them. You say there is no evidence but anyone bored enough to read through this thread can clearly see plenty and they don't have to take my word for it. How about the fact that this is the first losing month in their existence and it happens to be the first month they were documented to even just a minor extent anywhere publicly??? That's not odd, right Joe?

Once again, you are trying to act like the Wizard of Oz. You want people to read your post and go...well....Joe says he hasn't proven anything. Just because you say it Joe doesn't make it so. You can say you don't see everything posted as evidence and that's fine because I know I am never going to convince you. I can't because you have some unsavory connection to Montreal Syndicate so you would never admit it. The only evidence you will accept is someone showing that all the previous month's records were fake....evidence you know is impossible to get because Montreal didn't have any clients and we can't go back in time! I will gladly let the evidence posted in this thread stand on its merits knowing anyone who reads what I or others posted and has half a brain cell will be able to quickly see Montreal for what it is.

You have their plays and so we will trust you to be honest. Yeah, ok. You don't need their plays to see if they are a scam or not. If you really believe you need their plays to see if they are a scam, then all my jokes about you not being intelligent now become fact. Which is shocking! Montreal themselves provide plenty of evidence they are not on the up and up. Today I heard they got Nashville +185. Sure the current line is -146 but they released it early so I bet on Don Best it'll show up. LOL!!!!!!!!!