Originally posted on 04/10/2017:

This is outrageous! We, the people should fight against such scams, we should make every bookmaker to have an automatic system that will reject the bet if payout exceeds the daily limit, there is no question about that. And when i say fight, i literally mean that. Every bookmaker that dont have this automatic system should be warned on a daily basis by everyone, until we get somewhere!

And if they dont implement the fair system, these bookmakers should be avoid at all cost, they have a competition too, so I am sure we, who want this to be fair to all, can change this industry, but we will never change it if we keep listen to those shills. We, the people, the common gamblers, are here to make this industry fair.

You should all be aware that about 50% of people here are bookmaker's shills, they are making money because you are losing and they welcome such rules, more you lose more they win. Therefore you should take 50% of posts here with a pinch of salt, those post are coming from greedy shills who are having a piece of their pie.

I am aware that most of people here are Americans, and they are already happy to have a place to gamble, because it is illegal to gamble in USA, but come on, believe me when i say this, you will always find a place to gamble, gambling will not dissapear, but because you are turning a blind eye, this industry can have those scammy T & C and because of those they are literally robbing you for having just a bit of fun.

So if you are not a shill, please fight together with me against this! At first it will be just you and me, but if we stand together, we will get more people joining us and slowly we can change this industry into a much better place. Identify the shills, ignore them, mock their greediness and fight on. They cant stop us!!

And aboud this thread... you know on which side we stand!!