Originally posted on 02/28/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
I know you use words like "mean" as your failed attempt at make it appear as if Trump was gonna cry over it. Ya we get it. Typical bullshit. Meghan Kelly wants to be treated equally but she was the one falsely attacking Trump of being 'mean' to women. Can't you see the hypocrisy? Trump is a counter puncher. Has been all his life. He doesn't care what sex you are. He will treat you the same. Millions of people respect that. Including me. Now, if he purposely only attacked those of a certain sex or race or whatever, then I too would call him out on it.

As far as the correspondents dinner goes. Why would he go? Why do you care so much? The press is being dishonest and lying constantly. Has been since he entered the race in 2015. This is unprecedented. Who would want go there and put his wife and kids through all that?

Snowflake.
NO Trump is a rich boy crybaby bitch. Soft hands, soft prick, & lets others be his muscle.

To lazy to think for himself, lame & just plain stupid.

Conned his way into a job he didn't even want. Now is just trying to scam as much money from it as he can.