chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Donald Trump's US President Odds Improving!! : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 02/26/2017:

Pig i'm not a lib. If you want to marry your boyfriend then I could care less either way. Doesn't effect me. If you ever got laid and the woman had second thoughts about having your child.If she wanted an abortion as a catholic. I wouldn't like it but doesn't effect me. If you broke into my house and I shot you with one of my rifles or guns ;I would say I did the world a favor and thank god that I live in the great state of texas. Because In texas ;I would be within my right to kill you. If you molested one of my nieces then I think you should be hung. I believe that if anyone shoots a cop then they should forfeit their life. The difference between you and I is that I have worn the colors so I believe you should be able to say anything you want within reason. I think that if you burn the flag then you need your ass whipped. Now which of these liberal views do you disagree with.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Originally posted on 02/26/2017:

Pig i'm not a lib. If you want to marry your boyfriend then I could care less either way. Doesn't effect me. If you ever got laid and the woman had second thoughts about having your child.If she wanted an abortion as a catholic. I wouldn't like it but doesn't effect me. If you broke into my house and I shot you with one of my rifles or guns ;I would say I did the world a favor and thank god that I live in the great state of texas. Because In texas ;I would be within my right to kill you. If you molested one of my nieces then I think you should be hung. I believe that if anyone shoots a cop then they should forfeit their life. The difference between you and I is that I have worn the colors so I believe you should be able to say anything you want within reason. I think that if you burn the flag then you need your ass whipped. Now which of these liberal views do you disagree with.
    keep putting these assholes in their place