Originally posted on 02/18/2017:

1. Bostongambler... you frequently whine about the name-calling yet you start off calling me a "tool" in a sentence that addresses nothing of the substance of my post (i.e., if Rocket tried to fake a video it'd easily be spotted as a fake. Your deflecting attempt at an analogy about you giving a tour of your car wash does absolutely nothing in addressing the fact that a "PhotoShopped/manipulated" video could easily be busted when simple simon requirements -- as I previously stated -- for said video were asked for). Your emotional response and name-calling ("tool"... when I didn't even address you specifically and certainly never named called) indeed suggests you are rattled. Hypocrite much???

2. You 'conveniently' don't address the Lexus nonsense (which you've brought up on numerous occasions), so I'll accept your de facto stipulation that you were clueless about the details (Rocket putting video on "private" on YT) and you were blinding accepting various morons' false accusations. As for the stockbroker stuff, memo to ya: Rocket is under no obligation to answer your irrelevant question that has nothing to do with his life. He oft times lets you believe what you want to believe (strategic reasons). The burden is on YOU, and blindly accepting someone just saying it reveals things about YOU, not him.

3. Since you like to ask Rocket a lot of questions, I have one for ya specifically apropos to a business issue you spoke about fairly recently: If I asked you what a person could find at "a document at book 1122, page 11"(or similar book and page number) what would the answer be?