Originally posted on 01/09/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I think the dizzy spell came from some imbalance from shooting the water in the ear. It cleared up in about 4 hours or so.

If Clemson +7 covers... I'll go see the doctor.

Probably a tumor or something.

I was reading online about something about taking a decongestant? That somehow your ear can actually get plugged behind the eardrum... and it might work. What would life be without problems? You fix one thing... another thing pops up.
I have had a few American friends say stuff like this to me over the years.

Either wont go to the doctor or wont buy medicine due to cost.

I guess you guys are used to it and it doesn't seem as outrageous to you as it does to people in other Western countries with universal healthcare systems.

I wish you could come here for a month and see how it works. When the govt is the only pharmaceutical buyer they can negotiate prices to a small percentage of what big pharma abuses Americans with price wise. Most stuff cost 10 or 15 bucks. And I mean the same products you pay 100s for. And nobody ever, ever, ever even has to think about if they can go to the doctor.

Maybe Obamacare was bad but it's mad the way so many Americans argue against universal health care. It should be like a basic human right in any rich country that taxes us highly to access decent medical care. That and education should be among the first things govt spend our money.

/rant