Originally posted on 12/29/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

I could buy and sell you in a second pal but I dont advertise like you try to...

Longing for attention from other gamblers, how pathetic lol

How you have the balls and lack of any shame to still post here is beyond me
Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
College kid? Lol youre way off, im 40 years old and have more in my bitcoin wallet than your net worth son

I dont have to work another day in my life if I choose not to

Ill be at the bash in punta cana to back up my claims...how bout you, scamming brokedick?
As Jake BURIES Goatstiffy... WoRd

This BDF scamming fukk can never stop himself from commenting bout others & betpts... meanwhile, he's the one that isn't even a real man that can live up to his word and is a BETPTS STIFF... fact.

Can't even afford a hundo to charity... lol... whatta delusional brokedik. Thinks he actually means something 'round here (called himself a "legend" recently... now says forum is nothing w/o him blah blah more delusional bullshit -- guy has palpable mental problems). Meanwhile... Shari recently threatened to BAN HIM, which would be appropriate for his years of stiffing other SBR members. Shari told him to pay back what he owes here. OH SHARI... it's TIME!!! (he had also badmouthed SBR inferring the donations to SBR were a scam -- same thing sportsfan got banned for, appropriately.)

I can spot more than a handful on that poker list above that could buy & sell this BDF delusional attention whore; thing is, unlike him... trying to impress randoms on the internet doesn't mean anything to them.

my name everyone knows. forum is nothing without me. i leave for 2 months this plays collapses. i return, ratings soar.

I mean, seriously... BAN then commit this BDF to a mental ward.