Originally posted on 12/28/2016:

Once college football season is over, I won't be posting as much since I barely bet sports nowadays and the Saloon topics don't interest me much anymore. As a lot of you guys know, over the last 7 years, I have found a better arbitrage and something I'm actually good at which is Forex trading. I now trade for a company in the US that gives me their money to trade with, and the Forex trades I make there are not able to be released to the general public for obvious reasons.

What is not classified however, is my metals trading, because Americans cannot trade metals at margin thanks to the Dodd-Frank Act, making it not worth my firm's time for me to do. But I still like to trade them, and had a really really good 2016, so fuk it, let's share them with SBR.

So I'll set up a demo account for 2017, and put my trades up here as they happen, which will keep me connected to SBR until NCAAF season comes back around.

I only trade off of the daily time-frames, so if there's no trade or trade management to do that day, I'll just put up nothing. I'll be trading Forex style "per pip", which means I'll be risking x amount per every unit it moves up or down rather than risking a set dollar amount on it. A pip is a hundredth of a cent, so gold moves way more volatile than silver and copper do, and you'll see a big difference in pip value there, but I try to weight them all equally.

I can screenshot at any time for proof.

You guys wanna see how I roll? This is the best I can do -- the currencies have to stay under wraps. But the metals should be damn good, and I'm pumped about it.

Spot gold, silver and copper only since that's all my platform can do. They got rid of Platinum and Palladium for some reason. No biggie.

Whether I have a trade set-up that day or not, everything kicks off 1/1/2017.