Originally posted on 11/29/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Say it aint so Manster. Monday night was a Packer or nothing type bet. Why take the risk on the Eagles in that spot.

I hate posting after the game like this, you know I don't do it often, but why so much risk on this particular Monday night? You had to see it coming a little bit.

You're a great capper, try not to let the markets suck you in with bigger bets. It's something that happens to all of us, it's part of the game.

Good work in the Nail it pound it plays, I'll stop by that thread later.

I appreciate the input, KVB...but believe me, I've seen with my own eyes the Packers get absolutely obliterated by my Redskins...their defense is absolutely atrocious and not to mention they are injury riddled...and the Eagles have been crushing opponents at home by at least double digits...and I'd thought they would be in borderline desperation mode after that Seattle loss and just to keep pace with the rest of the NFC East...I mean seriously we could put together a football team composed of SBR members and we'd hang 35+ on that Packers defense!...

PS...even with the 2,000 dollar hit, I'm still up +10 units!....so all is not lost...still pisses me off because I want to win every time...it's my competitive nature...