Originally posted on 11/28/2016:

You Liberal retards have no idea what is about to happen because you do not know. The biggest thing that will happen is that the Supreme Court will become more conservative. Trump will appoint at least two judges in the next four years. Ginsberg is on her way out. She has become a very senile person and she knows it. She refuses to care what the Constitution says and admits to it. So you will have what many will consider to be a 6-3 Court for the Conservatives. He will also get rid of a bunch of trade deals that your idiot Liberal presidents made. Socially I do not think he gives a crap about alternate lifestyle people. The Courts have ruled on that subject, and to be honest, it is not worth the time to rehash. If you want to be gay and suck a d**k, fine. It is your choice. Just keep that sick thinking away from me. I could care less what you do in private, but I will not shed any tears if it kills you.

This is what real Republicans feel. Not right wing idiots, who are ALMOST as bad as you Left Wing losers. No, the people I am talking about are the ones that run this nation. Do yourselves a favor and try to be constructive. I know this is very hard for Liberals because there are so few causes for them to back, but try. You have no other option.