Originally posted on 11/23/2016:

Crazy you say that....JT is a great college QB-good operator--Advantage OSU in the QB section....(they have a solid backup on the road)....The run is obviously worse-THEY LOST ZEKE--lol....Weber is not great but can cut it.....The Buckeye Defense has not allowed more than 24 points ALL YEAR....how they have been EXPOSED is beyond me.....look for diff looks to confuse Mich....short VERTICAL throws to receivers stopped in space....I really think OSU is going to set the tone and impress here....I expect a good amount of roll out passes as well....How you fade the Buckeyes in a Huge game at home is beyond me....looks at past results........
Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
I am a big Buckeye fan and my take on the game will probably be ignored but feel it will be a really close game this year. I would probably take the points and Michigan. JT Barrett gets it done at times but is not a very impressive QB. The run is not bad but nowhere near to the last two years. The Buckeye D has been exposed against the run all year and I expect no less this Saturday. I hope for a Buckeye win but would not be surprised to see Michigan pull the upset this year.