Originally posted on 11/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
single worst day in the stock market since 9/11 tomorrow. So yeah....
Yeah, all the Goldman Sachs Jews won't be getting any more free Federal Reserve Notes. Of course the market will crash, best thing that could happen. You think the majority of Americans have a big stock portfolio? No, but they have been losing their jobs, their health insurance premiums have skyrocketed or policies have been canceled, their utility bills and housing costs have gone through the roof, and their savings has devalued rapidly. Their sons and daughters have been serving 4+ terms in hell holes all over the middle east and sometimes never coming home. Oh yeah, and they've been called racists and anti-semitic every time they complained about it.

Bottom line kid, this was a great day. Globalist internationalism has been rejected for at least a few years, hopefully a lot longer, and a war with the Russians in Syria just might have been avoided. Hopefully, Trump will remember all the Zionists who tried to destroy him, and he will finally cut the ties with the death cults of Saudi Arabia and Israel, who we've been acting as mercenaries for. I hope Trump gets us out of NATO like Robert Taft always wanted, I hope he kicks the UN out of New York, and hopefully, we can finally dismantle central banking fiat monopolies that has robbed everybody, but I'm not holding my breath. At least I know the slimy Clintons will never occupy the White House ever again, and neither will the equally slimy Bush family ever occupy it either.