Originally posted on 11/04/2016:

The Thunder got KD to the Finals.

The Thunder got Durant a 3-1 lead in the conference finals last year against the Warriors.

You are an idiot if you think OKC didn't give Durant what he needed to win. He had players like Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, Adams etc. He was surrounded by a championship team for years.

Why are GayD and Thompson in when they're up 30 with 6 minutes left? OKC pulled their starters in the third.

Anyway, KD goes to a team with three all-stars and now he is talking shit to his former "boys". He is a pussy. He never delivered for OKC when all the chips were on the line. He disappeared.

I don't dislike him for leaving. I dislike him for going to the Warriors. To be chummy with Draymond Green while he was kicking Steven Adams in the nuts is pathetic. Then after KD choked away a 3-1 lead he was hugging it out with Curry after the series without a care in the world while his "brothers" were hurting.

KD is a fraud. He said he wanted to retire in OKC. He loved his teammates. He loved the city. He wanted them to hang his jersey in the rafters.....He cried and thanked Russell during his MVP speech, etc. It was all fake.

KD hangs out with a posse and always has people in his ear telling him what's best for him. I think that's why he has said some really stupid things since "the move.

My favorite was the clip his people put out of him shooting jumpers at 10 o'clock in the gym and he was talking about how he was "putting in work" and going to show the people that called him a "coward". Then he says shit like he "could've given up".

WTF. Someone please pay me 25 million dollars plus endorsements and I'll shoot jumpshots at 11 pm while someone rebounds for me. How hard is it? He could have just quit and given up? Who the hell is this guy?

Then he goes off an gets a Mt. Rushmore of 2pac, **-Tang Clan, and Rick James tattooed on his leg. This guy is trying too hard to be a tough guy. It's phony to me.

The Warriors are going to win a lot of games. Of course, they have four all-stars. Someone said KD fits in well at Golden State. What top 10 player wouldn't fit in well there? There are too many shooters to cover.