Originally posted on 11/04/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I don't know anything about Oladipo but he seems like an average guard. I've read that he's a pretty good on ball defender so that will be nice.

I'd play devils advocate with Kanter, I do like him. I think he's skilled with a nice mid range game and a good ft shooter. He's no Shaq but I do like him. And I got a bro crush on Adams.

I don't take anythi g from this game. Like I said before the game started, OKC cannot defend the 3pt shot and GS exces crom behind the arc. So basically, this is playing out like I thought it would.

Russ is great but he's no match for Curry, KD and Thompson jacking up wide open 3's
oladipo lit it up on magic nightly ... he's a decent addition and i can see him finding his gear with westbrook. i like adams, he's just so big but he's getting quicker ... i need to see more of kanter because im like you to oladipo haven't seen enough yet to make clear judgement on how i feel about his play...

yea, this game isn't going to say anything, i mean of course they are out matched right now... it's like if okc picked up irving and leonard from the spurs ...then there would be something to talk about ... okc just has to be in rebuild mode for a little bit after taking so many hits .. still a very good team though