Originally posted on 10/25/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
Hi SBR, this is my promised 'response' to scam accusations that I’m a tout/fraud, or that I’m not really a girl.

I joined SBR Forum in May of 2016. It was very entertaining. Initially I just wanted to find some hot posters, tail their picks, make some money, contribute whatever knowledge I had going at the time. I started a few picks threads in the sub-forums and went really hot for a while. My basic unit back then was $250 so I wasn’t betting super large.

The thread got a lot of attention and someone direct messaged me soon after asking what my plays were for the next week. This was a bit strange because I usually didn’t look at the board until day of. I don’t remember this poster’s name. Anyways, I noticed his join date was VERY recent and post count very low. So it seemed she/he made an account just to interact with me.

This poster asked me if I would send him all my picks via email before I posted them on my thread. He offered me X amount of dollars. I actually don’t remember how much. It wasn’t a huge amount. Anyways, I thought this was strange because I posted them for free anyways and never had an intention to make money for my “picks”. It seemed a little too good to be true at the time. Almost just like finding a couple $100 bills on the ground. I was approached by a random person and offered free money. I was new at the time and didn’t realize this would be considering ‘touting’.

I ended up sending him my picks for the next few weeks and he paid me via PayPal. I want to make it clear that he initially approached me via PM and I was never sending out direct messages to people soliciting ’to sell my picks'. I wasn't familiar with all the rules at the time.

I was definitely a “newbie” during my early days and now realize that it was wrong and may possibly make me a ‘wanna-be-tout’ or whatever you call it. I’ve never done anything similar to what had happened before and won’t ever again.

Another thing people doubt is whether I’m the legitimate owner of KickShootThrow. When I registered under SBR Forum, I used my at-the-time boyfriend’s email because I didn’t expect it to be a daily thing. The only email address I use is thru the University of Washington and I didn’t want spam mail sent there.

I wanted to make this video to address everyone so I could be open, honest, and truthful. If this results in a ban, then so be it. But we are a sports community, so I feel it's best I'm open about it. I just want to be active on this forum for the entertainment, to share some of my picks, and to read what others have to share.

-Kickles

Kickles,
well, what about the accusations that you pulled this stunt over at Covers?!...and that you were previously banned but some higher authority here on SBR unbanned your account?!...Shari doesn't normally attack new posters with new accounts for no good reason unless she's 100% proof positive that there are some shenanigans going on...and how were you able to hook up with video Corbin just like that in Vegas almost instantly since your PM and the JJGold accounts are both disabled?!...how did you get each others phone numbers?!...that is why several of us called bullshit...where there is smoke, there is fire...anyhow, welcome to the forum and hopefully you are clean (well, that didn't come out right!...)...If you joined May 2016 hopefully you made some money tailing my MLB plays!......let's move forward and make some money!......peace out and god bless!...