Originally posted on 10/18/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
so you went from being " not a good christian " to a atheist in under a week? as for your question, if you don't have food to eat are you going to have ten kids? but blame God ... why not just put a planned parenthood complex on their block (as satan would want) one dies every minute and a half in this is right here, in this country http://www.lifenews.com/2012/05/29/p...ry-97-seconds/ ... OR do something about it, make smaller communities, move to clean water sources, get where they can develop land and farm..another good idea pray to Jesus for help and intervention in their lives...

and btw, being saved is a gift... i don't " work " for it, and it's Him who works through me, therefore it's no work of my own...
My post obviously went way over your head. It had nothing to do with questioning the existence of God and everything about questioning your existence. It is very apparent that you have done NOTHING to help people less fortunate than yourself nor have you taken the time to consider their circumstances. You just blamed innocent young kids dying on bad parents and your solution is for them to pray to Jesus and everything will be alright. How do you expect a young baby to reduce their community, how are they to move to a clean water source? How can a child develop land and farms? How are they going to pray to Jesus with no one to teach them? Have you EVER researched their plight? Have you ever done ANYTHING to possibly help them? You have already judged these innocent kids just like you already judged me. But you will pray for me because you think I'm a lost soul while you admit it's Christ grace? Have you ever helped your neighbor?

Your solution to pray for me and them, requires no effort on your part. Your prayers, regardless how loud go unheard. You are all talk and no action.

If one of you tells him, “Go in peace; stay warm and well fed,” but does not provide for his physical needs, what good is that? So too, faith by itself, if it is not complemented by action, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.…