Originally posted on 10/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April ...what a braindead hoe, just like the most Killary's sheeple supporters

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

The email and a statement by Zervos’ cousin were released by the Trump campaign Friday afternoon.
“I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump,” John Barry, Zervos’ first cousin, said in the statement. He went on to say, “That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump.”

In 2006, Zervos said in an interview that she left the Apprentice “admiring Donald Trump a lot more than when I arrived.”

Another pre paid wanna be celebrity lair coming forward looking for a moment of fame... Paid for by the Clinton administration.. ..

False claims.. They start locking up these chicks I bet they all change their tune in a hurry...

Leave it to ambulance chasing publicity hound Gloria Allred to somehow find a way to claw herself into the spotlight during this Presidential election season. Gloria Allred is a joke, puppet for the Clinton campaign.....