Originally posted on 10/14/2016:

I played HS basketball and college football. My entire family and my wife's family played D1 college and the NFL. My brother and 2 cousins played for OSU, I have 2 other cousins play for Iowa, 1 was ncaa champion in wrestling. My wife's dad played in the NFL, plus coached one of the winningest HS teams in Texas history. He's in the Texas football hall of fame. Her Brother played for UT, one of her cousins is in the NFL Hall of fame and another cousin currently starts for Texas A&M. We are both football families. I've heard some weird shit and seen some crazy horseplay in a locker room including hazing up to borderline gay activity. I have heard hundreds of sexual escapades. I've heard guys talk about what they would do to a girl (if she let him) but I've never heard a guy talk about rushing up on a girl and grabbing her ass, feeling her pussy or kissing her without permission. I have never, ever heard a guy admit to sexually assaulting a woman without her permission. Most guys in the locker rooms I've been in would kick your ass if you disrespected a woman.

Trumps comments are not normal. When I first heard it, I was like WTF??? Now was he just making shit up? I don't know cause he loves the dramatics but guys do not say that in locker rooms. This is not acceptable behavior even in prisons.