Originally posted on 10/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
8 years of Obama and we aren't any better off then when he first got elected.. Economy is a bit better but that was gonna rebound regardless. People eventually will spend their money.. Can't blame Obama's failures on the Republican party.. Obamacare sucks ass by the way... He did not fix a problem he created a bigger one with that.. Same with the Middle East and Isis... National Debt at 20 Trillion can't be blamed on the Republican party either..

Hillary the same... Trump represents change..
Dude, this last decade has been the best times of my life and many other people I know. If you aren't doing well economically in the last few years, shame on you. The biggest mistake people make is thinking somehow the president is going to make their lives better. That's stupid. I don't care who wins this election because neither one of them are going to put more money in my pockets nor will either of them change my life. I control my own life, my own finances and my own destiny. You're living in fear when you should be living in abundance. Trump wins or Hillary wins, I'm still going to win but for you if Hillary wins, you think your life is over. I don't hate Trump, I don't hate Hillary. I think it's funny how so many people are so easily led and how emotional they get over someone that could care less about you.