Originally posted on 10/08/2016:

If he is the next president after this fiasco all faith in the people of my beloved country is lost. Actually, if ever a candidate quit the race this is the time.

But, you know what is more interesting than the entire world (except for the crazies) knowing the character and real person of D Trump. What is more interesting is a comment I made months ago. When an individual asks...when are we going to get better political candidates and the answer is when we get a better electorate. That is more interesting than D Trump being an asshole.

Just think about all the craziness that this asshole has brought to this presidential election? It can't be exaggerated, one cannot even list all the stupid shit that he has been involved with. The number of errors and stupid comments is staggering. And beyond that, and please correct me if I am wrong, did one supporter of D Trump, on this forum ever once make the comment...oh this is just too much, he has gone too far this time, I cannot support D Trump. I have yet to hear one of the crazies make that comment. Maybe, I am wrong if so tell me the name.

Dwightie and brooks and others will answer that with well HC has been just as guilty as Trump. That is complete BS, it isn't even in the same fckin universe.

Still would not surprise me if this asshole quits.